Auro Technology Limited
Type: Skin Care
Function: Anti-Wrinkle, Nourishing, Firming, Acne Treatment, Whitening/Lightening, Anti-Aging, Moisturizer
Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
Store Method: Normal Temperature
Brand: Auro Secret
Product Name: Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler
Feature: BDDE Cross-linked
Package: One Syringe And Two Needles
Application: Nasolabial Fold/Lip/Face/Body
Keyword: Dermal Filler
MOQ: 1 Piece Only
Packaging: one syringe and two needles
Productivity: 100000 pieces per week
Brand: Auro secret
Place of Origin: Hebei province,China
Supply Ability: 100000 pieces per week
Certificate: CE certification
What Facial Dermal Fillers are Used to Fix
Facial Fillers Cheeks can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to facial aging, including:
1. Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
2. Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
3. Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
4. Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
5. Making indented scars from acne or chicken pox more even with surrounding skin.
6. Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
What Cheek Filler Injections can do
· Plump thin lips
· Enhance shallow contours
· Soften facial creases and wrinkles
· Improve the appearance of recessed scars
· Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
· Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids
Dermal Cheek Fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
TOP 10 COSMETIC USES FOR Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
1. Soften smile lines between the nose and mouth
2. Erase marionette lines below corners of mouth
3. Restore natural moisture and fullness to lips
4. Conceal jowls
5. Correct lower eyelid [bags" without surgery
6. Fill lower eyelid hollows and dark circles
7. Smooth lip lines (or [smokers lines")
8. Raise cheeks and fill hollows
9. Lift the brows
10. Lift the corners of the mouth
Auro technology limited is professional in aesthetic medical technologies.The company sells its products under three distinct series,Auto Thread PDO , Auro secret Dermal Filler and blunt cannulas.
Auro technology enables physiscians to provide excellent solutions for a broad range of medical-aesthetic applications including face and body reshaping,resurfacing skin, eliminatiing fine lines or wrinkles treating scars, or removing unwanted hair. We have built in the easy of use, versatility, intuitiveness and value that allow physicians to do what they do best.
1.What is Dermal Filler?
Ha Facial Filler are made from a substance which occur naturally in human skin - this means they are extremely safe to use and can give fantastic enhancements to lips and facial lines.
2. How long does Facial Dermal Filler last?
It is long lasting, but not permanent. Depending on the product used, the injection area treated and the individual dispositions of your skin, the results can last from 6 months up to 18 months.
3.When will I see results of Filler Injection?
You will see results immediately; however, some swelling and redness is not uncommon and, as such, the immediate result should not be regarded as the final result. Best results are seen after 2-3 days.
4.Is there any side effect for Injectable Dermal Fillers?
You may experience some discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling on the injectedarea. They usually disappear on their own in less than 7 days. You can apply an ice pack for a briefperiod on the injection site to help ease any swelling.